Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Help!!

I must interrupt my regularly scheduled blog post in which I show some love to a SHP author to ask you all to please go here:

The Misadventures In Candyland

Candace Ganger and her family are in need of some major love and support. I won't go into it all here because Candace expresses her need so beautifully, but I will ask that you please not ignore this call for help. Please visit her blog.

If you do make a donation, please come back here and leave a comment telling me. If ten people donate, I'll post a sneak peak of ELEMENTAL. If fifteen or more donate, I'll post the entire first chapter. I hope you find this appealing enough to tempt you. :) If not, then just know a family needs your help and if you have the means, I hope you will help them.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. On my way now. And I can say that, whatever it's for, I'll donate to Candace. She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice of you to join the cause by publishing part of your book, Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D