Friday, September 2, 2011

Eight Months and Counting!!






Yesterday was September 1st!!  That means Elemental will be out in eight months!!  And the ARCs will be out in four months or so!!! 

It still seems so far away, but I'm positive the time will go by VERY quickly.

Oh, also, Silence, by Becca Fitzpatrick will be out in a little over two months.  Can I just say how excited I am about that?  I love Stephanie Meyer and all (and love her even more lately because all her fans have been visiting my blog because I wrote one Twilight review over a year ago), but I'm Team Patch when it comes to tallying up all the paranormal stud-muffins. 

I feel like that should be a separate post: what makes these love interests so lovable?  What do you guys think?  Would you be interested in an in-depth look into what makes one YA bad boy more lovable than another?

And yes, I am completely aware this post is so all over the place you're probably getting whiplash, but it's Friday.  Need I say more?  Yes?

Okay, it's Friday and I'm still working on my first draft of Elemental #2.  Is that a better excuse?  :)

Speaking of Elemental (because, yes, I did start this post off with it and should end with it, too), it's on a couple lists on Goodreads that you guys should check out.

List #1: Paranormal Titles for 2012!

     --currently ranked 72nd

List #2: 2012 Debut Authors

     --currently ranked 38th

Please vote for me and Elemental on these lists!!  If I reach #1 on either one of them, I PROMISE to have a super amazing giveaway!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!  And be sure to tell me who your favorite bad boy is in the comments!  :)

4 comments:

  1. you are TOO cute!
    you know i haven't even read any of those hush hush books! is patch really that cool?
    i love his name!
    also-
    a MUST on the comparatives of paranormal studs! i'm voting for mackie from the replacement! :P
    ok! better jet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted for ELEMENTAL this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much looking forward to finally reading Silence :-)

    I'm off to do some voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, whiplash. You're amusing--and I'm sure 8 months will ZOOM by and you'll be a busy chicken the entire time! Enjoy the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D