Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Free Stuff!

Lately it's been like Christmas at my house!  Practically each day has brought me something new and wonderful to my door.


I've gotten books!  And books!  And more books!

I also got some of this stuff:


But most recently, I've gotten bookmarks!  Elemental bookmarks!  And they are GORGEOUS!!

And because you guys are awesome (and I've been feeling really bad about being so absent lately--I swear it's for a good cause--> revisions), I'm giving these bookmarks away for free!  Just send me an email (emilywhite_1112(at)yahoo(dot)com) with your address and I'll get one out to you!  I'll even include a super special note from yours truly!  And!  I'll send more than one if you promise to hand them out to friends, coworkers, your local library, whatever you can think of!

Believe me when I tell you again that they are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!  Everyone is going to want one!  :D

7 comments:

  1. Look at you lucky lady! I look forward to the day when Elemental is at my doorstep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me & Silvia have all of them but yours. It's not fair so we would like one too!!
    *notice my plural even though we act & speak as a single entity*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great! Christmas in June, huh? LOL I hope your revisions are going well! Will be anxious to read 'em!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, they look lovely! Congrats on all those free books :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D