Monday, November 29, 2010

Back From Vacation!

Last week was a short blogging week and I had a really great post planned for today, but I ran late this morning and then I had to take my eldest to Story Hour at our library.  BUT!  The great post will come tomorrow!  I also had a great idea for Wednesdays called Weird Science Wednesdays, so you have that to look forward to as well.  :D

This week and next week are the last Thursdays that I have filled for GWA.  If you are a member and would like to do another post, please let me know.  If you are not yet a member and would like to join, please leave me your email address in the comments below or contact me at my email address (located to the right).  OR maybe you know someone who could benefit from the group!  Please pass the word along that more members and posts are needed!

In lieu of the great post, I send you all off with this...Potter Puppet Pals: The Vortex

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Good to have you back, Emily!

    Looking forward to that great post tomorrow.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope thanksgiving treated you well!
    i know i totally have pie belly now!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai--Thanks!

    Vic--I probably shouldn't admit this on the internet, but I ate so much on Thursday I almost threw up. Yeah. It was bad. Note to self: don't wear constricting clothing on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Emily! :)

    I'll definitely be here tomorrow for that post of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, no, don't wear restrictive clothing on T-day. Looking forward to tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D