Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Yes, I took a small vacation from the internet. I spent some wonderful time with my husband and sons even though my twitchy little fingers kept trying to steer me towards the computer buttons. But I resisted! And now I am back, refreshed and ready to write.

Which makes me think of something...

It's around this time of year when most of us sit back and ponder what we expect of ourselves for the next twelve months. The news is usually full of special pieces covering the how to's of New Year's Resolutions. Well, me and resolutions, we ain't never got along. I rarely make them, and when I do, I never fulfill them. The reason is because I usually come up with something preposterous that if I could complete it, I certainly wouldn't have waited until the first of the year to start it. But this year, I'm going to try to be a full-time writer. I almost did it in 2009, but there were a few days here and there that saw some slacking.

I'd also like to make a few million dollars from a book deal and become Empress of the World. I've got good feelings about those two. I think they're going to happen this year. :)

How about you? Any resolutions this year? Feel free to share!

~Emily White

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Michael, I like your goals! I must admit that my ultimate goal is to be Empress of the Universe, but I thought that may make me sound a little crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D