Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday's Myths--The Unusual

We all know about unicorns, fairies, vampires, werewolves, banshees, and on and on, but there are hundreds of mythological creatures that most people have never heard of. Well, no more! Today, I'm going to provide a list of ten creatures you probably never imagined.











Well, I hope you enjoyed this little list. I'm sure you noticed that most of the information was taken from The Muses Realm. I highly suggest you look at their extensive list. Though they don't provide a lot of information on each individual creature, they do provide a good base for furthering your research. Enjoy!

~Emily White

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out those links later. But they sound interesting. Much fun to learn about new creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D